Have your children discovered a great passion for music, or do they need an extra source of motivation? The academic profile might interest them. The academic profile aims to give the young musicians a specialised education which completes the instrumental lessons. Knowledge in music theory, solfège and dictation is provided to the students, in a fun group setting.
Between 7 to 9 years and 10 to 13 years.
For the modest sum of $ 100 for the fall session, participants will receive:
- Group course in ear training and music theory online
- Free access to the Choirs and the PEP orchestra
- Priority access to the online interpretation workshops
- Special activities and concerts
- Mock exams
- Certificate of participation issued by the Coop
- Sense of belonging (favored by classes and group activities)
-Following private lessons at our school.
-Have taken at least one year of private lessons.
For more information, write to email@example.com
*Small groups. Enrollment is limited. Register early to guarantee your spot !