Have your children discovered a great passion for music, or do they need an extra source of motivation? The academic profile might interest them. The academic profile aims to give the young musicians a specialised education which completes the instrumental lessons. Knowledge in music theory, solfège and dictation is provided to the students, in a fun group setting.
Between 7 and 10 years for the base level.
For the modest sum of $ 100 for the fall session, participants will receive:
- Group course in ear training and music theory online
10 hours (10 X 60 minutes classes)
Base level: Saturday from 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Level II: Saturday from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Level IV: Tuesday from 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Free access to the Choir 5-8, the Choir 9-15 and the POP orchestra
- Priority access to the online interpretation workshops
- Special activities and concerts
- Mock exams
- Certificate of participation issued by the Coop
- Sense of belonging (favored by classes and group activities)
For more information, write to email@example.com
*Small groups. Enrollment is limited. Register early to guarantee your spot !